Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Little Late......Or Very Early

Sometimes the hubster really surprises me with his fabulous ideas.


On our way home yesterday, he reminded me we would be passing by one of my favorite places for "sheep stuff," and suggested we stop. Since this lovely place is about fifty miles from home, I readily agreed.

As we approached the victorian house, rolling hills and yarn shop, my anticipation grew.

It was short-lived, however, when I saw this...

Notice it says "Closed July and August." I think somewhere deep in my memory I knew that. I did appreciate Hubby's thoughtfulness, nonetheless.

Today I skipped over to the bookstore to use up a coupon and store credit. Side note: Does anybody else tire of the "plastic" in their wallet? My seems filled up, what with all the gift cards and such. Not that I mind receiving them, but I tend to hold onto them forever and then get a slight panic to use them up once I remember they're in there. Anyway, here's what my trip produced.....


I love to bake!! The pictures in the book are nice and the recipes look easy and delicious. The craft book speaks for itself, especially the part about the "farmgirl projects." Did you know about my dreams of living on a (small) farm? Perhaps I'll tell you all about it in a future post. Until then, blessings and peace from the 'Acre.

1 comment:

Tracy Batchelder said...

How disappointing they were closed.